Linggo, Nobyembre 19, 2017

Panda Collector

     I started to collect panda stuff when i was 15 and Im in grade 10, actually when i was 12 years old, im just watching how cute those panda are in youtube, facebook, twitter and in my instagram, that time iam not interested in collecting pandas in short iam not that  much obsess in collecting things like that, untill i got my first Panda stuff. My best friend when i was in grade 10 gave me a pair of panda slipper👡👡🐼 this panda slippers are so cute😍, i never used it since my best friend gave me this, then this doesnt satisfies me yet😠 i wanted all the kinds of panda stuffs🙌 then this is how leads me to become a panda collector🙆🐼.
          A "overwhelming happiness" this is how i can explain my emotions whenever i got a new panda stuff🐼 i remember when our christmas party🌲 in our school, we have an exchange gifts, then this made me cry, i dnt expect to receive a customized tumblr, with a cute panda printed in it😍🐼. A day passed, my birthday comes🎂, this is a coincidence that i was planning to collect panda stuffs, and my friends actually sent me gifts, then guess what, PANDAS🐼🐼🐼. Panda keychain, panda bank and a panda crawl, they are all cute, but this cant satisfy me (but i appreciate it of course, thank you guys😊). Then after that my panda collection continuesly grow.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento